Air taxi and charter flight
Transportstyrelsen, the Swedish Transport Agency, has granted Grafair Flight Management AB permission to run air taxi using business jets and amphibious aircraft.
Travelling by chartered business jet you avoid hours in line, going through airport security and checking in. Flying from Grafair Jet Center, our business aviation terminal at Bromma Stockholm Airport, you’ll be boarding your aircraft within 30 seconds of leaving your taxi – and this is including passport control.
And even though there might be lots of regular flights at an airport, they might not fit into your agenda. With us, you have the full freedom of tailored flights!
Furthermore, our business jets reach far more airports than the regular flights, which only touch down at about 10% out of the 2 000 European airports. We bring you much closer to your destination without intermediate landings or transfer by car, bus, boat or train from the airport to your destination.
This is what we offer:
- Direct flights – go directly to your destination without timeconsuming changes of flights or long transfertrips.
- Check-in at your terms – avoid queueing at gates and security , et cetera.
- Freedom – your agenda sets our departure times, not the other way around.
- Refreshments – sandwiches, buns and cookies, hot and cold drinks are served on all our flights.
- Catering – during longer flights we offer exquisite catering through our partner Muhren Inflight Catering.